Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Hunger Games: Character




The scene that I chose was one of my favorite scenes from The Hunger Games. In this scene Katniss's sister Primrose gets chosen to participate in The Hunger Games. As you can see the look on Primrose's face, she is very scared and shocked. Katniss sees that her sister has been chosen and volunteers as tribute.






I believe that this is a good representation of a character because you can see how brave Katniss is. Katniss knew that she might not make it to the end if she volunteers. You can also see that Primrose is very special to Katniss. Katniss will do anything to protect Primrose because Katniss believes and knows that Primrose will not make it to the end of The Hunger Games. I think that it was very smart for Katniss to protect her sister like that. 

5 comments:

  1. I have never seen the Hunger Games- and just watching this clip told me a lot about the character Katniss! I think all of her best qualities come out in this scene, her bravery, and how much she cares about her sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job on describing Katniss. I also thought that scene showed her character traits really well. I agree that It's brave of Katniss to risk her life to save her sister's life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect clip to show characterization. The author shows right away that family is the most important thing to Katniss. Also, it shows how much courage Katniss has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her personality was shown very well in this clip. I agree. It shows her bravery and standing up for her sister.

    ReplyDelete